The law firm has taken great lengths to establish and strengthen regional and international partnerships with other law firms:
- Mohammed Bin Suwaidan Group for Advocacy and Legal Consultancy (Abu Dhabi- Dubai- Cairo- Khartoum)
- Amro Sindi for Advocacy (Cairo)
The law firm promotes and invests on establishing partnerships with the public and private sector, such as:
- Working with Saudi Arabian Airlines on privatization governance related legal matter.
- Working with the Job Creation Authority on privatizing governmental bodies and expanding its sector of expansion and maintenance clauses.
- Working with the National Water Company on transforming Administrative contracts to Commercial contracts.
- Participated in collaboration with the Dar of Engineering to bid upon projects belonging to the General Commission for Survey.
- Participated in collaboration with the Sea Quest to bid upon projects belonging to Jeddah Municipality.